Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2011年3月1日 星期二

My first Basketball game-life lessons, the Court of first instance


I never knew, could learn a lot about the game of Basketball and life success.

My mother was a German athlete. He was the son of tom and he played every sport continues to grow as he could. This was, of course, in the 1950s, when girls do not do such things and not had a chance to much.

When I was growing up in positively, things had changed. No girls enrolled in leagues throughout, and my mother all of them to me. I have been a softball, basketball, volleyball and tennis courts. I don't know if ever really wanted to play, but I said: o ever. I suppose after all peer pressure, I knew that much gonna jΣ, who tried to play too, and my mother was always a sportsman.

When I got to high school, I tried I Basketball Team, and to do it. Before we can begin training, however, the coach gave us a talk and told us that it was going to have a lot of hard work. We have school 5 clock policies. He would be difficult for us and he is waiting for us may not be the quitters. If, on the other hand, that I was going to have our attitude, he said, we do not need to also close now. So guess what? I Have To Stop. I decided it was too much effort. I did my mother. Truly a recording is a jock. I was more interested in "girly" things, such as music and theater. I was experimenting with the basketball the last time I ever had. That was a 1982!

Regardless of whether it was for me to join a group now, I'm not sure if you never know. I got an e-mail message that they were starting the Church League and players are looking for. For me, something just told me to join. So I did. Let me repeat: I do not know why.

Time elapsed since the first game, and we began to receive (was not only the game in such a way as to avoid practices that Saturday) reality, panic King began slightly. It was 25 years-had not even remember rules? Could you shoot a basket? What the heck was I doing????

Unfortunately, our game is the first to arrive and the Church of your trip. There I met the other women in my group-all of them for a period ending at least 10 years younger than me. Half of them were clearly the real athletes and played all the time. Add panic set.

There were only six of the team that first, so one person got to sit out. I have been I hope is the first, but someone else called it, so there I was completely sure of myself in the middle of a game of throwing real!

About two minutes into the first quarter, I had to die! It has been a year since it was carried out so much! My heart was racing and I wanted to literally vomit. You tried to sub out but couldn't, because I knew the rules. Finally, the US, the captain told me to go, and so I sat for a moment in my area and collect myself breath.

Again, I wondered what the heck I was doing. What was preventing me just leaving? I was too old. I should be in the shape. I even did not know the rules!

But don't go home. I have stayed in. And when it was time to play again, I have been the best I could. I have not done anything in the body, but the members of the group, which is passed to the ball and the other from the part of the group to prevent! I sat in a lot of, but I got back to where it is necessary. And you know what? We have won! And I knew deep down that, if kept on a weekly basis, play, and keep training to get better. It would be easier to run. Add to understand. And who knows? One can even Score the entire team.

Ultimately, that is exactly what happened. I have created the entire game without the stamina to play off of the session, and you know what? By the end of the period of the year I was up to the actual group of 6 points.

Yes, I've learned a lot about the first question, the basketball, but I have learned more success principles.

I learned that the most important thing is to STAY IN the GAME! Things you don't need to go to the well had hoped. Perhaps you feel as you are floundering and know the rules. Perhaps you need to sit for a minute and catch your breath. Only stay in the game! If you keep playing and keep practicing, for the better. It will be easier. The program understands and can win.








When his stressful life started with his heart problems, when he was only 37, Margie Remmers turned her life and is now committed to helping other "stress-the whole" transition stress free. You can find out how you can help you, Margie shows his on the Internet at: http://www.Info ASimpleSolution.


沒有留言:

張貼留言